- Massachusetts Sibling Support Network Photo Contest: Deadline - April 1st https://bit.ly/33AiUUE
- 2020 Census Day Explained for Families with Disabilities: Arc of Massachusetts Webinar, 4/1 https://bit.ly/3djpp2w
- Mentor & Mentee for Students with an Autism Spectrum Disorder: Boston, for 20/21 school year https://bit.ly/397Rmao
- Autism Parent Legal/Law Training Workshop: Westwood SEPAC, 4/23 - webinar format https://bit.ly/2Ua9Qmf
- Intentional Inclusion: Cultivating Circles of Support: Webinar with UMass Boston, 4/3 https://bit.ly/3dmY3Zu
- My Charting the LifeCourse: Putting the Frameworks & Tools into Action, Arc of Massachusetts Webinar, 4/14 https://bit.ly/2UAbDQA
- Down Syndrome Advocacy Day-Boston: House, Boston, 6/9 https://bit.ly/2WyTFR9
- Gluten-Free & Allergen Friendly Expo: Worcester, 7 18/19 https://bit.ly/3bihbWw
- Wrightslaw Special Education Law & Advocacy Boot Camp: Nashua, NH, 9/24 https://bit.ly/3bnFJ0B
AND Wakefield, MA, 10 4/5 https://bit.ly/3beqWFl
- NeuroMomCon: For Parents & Allies of Neurodivergent Kids: Haverhill, MA, 10/24 https://bit.ly/3aaaDZT
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Welcome to the Hudson's Special Education Parent Support Group, your NO COST option option to networking with other parents and staying informed about issues that matter to you!
The Hudson Parent Support Group is run by parent's of Special Education Students. We are here to help any parent that needs our assistance.
All of our workshops are FREE and open to the PUBLIC!
Help us make a difference in our community and JOIN US!